For more information on COVID-19 and steps you can take to minimize risk click here!
To let us know of a rescheduling or cancellation of your event or business, email us at email@example.com!
- North Carolina K-12 public schools closed through May 15th. Refer to your local county schools website for more information on resources available.
- Virginia K-12 schools are closed through the end of the academic year
- “7/11 on the Lake” in Clarksville will be providing FREE lunch for students Monday through Friday from 11am to 1pm each day until further notice. Their stores in La Crosse (East Atlantic) and Chase City (213 West 2nd Street) will do the same
- South Hill Chamber (All events below either postponed or cancelled)
- April 7th Chamber Lunch.
- May 5th Chamber Lunch.
- April 24th Golf Classic.
- April 25th Historic Garden Week Tour.
- May 21st Sunset Sounds Concert.
- Granville County Chamber (All events below either postponed or cancelled)
- April 3rd Cluck n’ Shuck
- April 22nd Chamber Admin Luncheon
- April 24th Cattlemen s Association
- Benchmark Community Bank Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening on March 18th has been postponed.
- New Hope Baptist’s Living Supper Performance on April 9th has been postponed, date TBD.
- Buffalo Baptist Church is having their service online at their website here this Sunday at 10am.
- Chase City VFD Chicken Dinner on March 20th will be rescheduled at a TBD date.
- Salem United Methodist Church’s Annual Home Cooked BBQ dinner on March 27th postponed on a TBD date.
- South Boston Speedway closed for the next 2 weeks
- Lunenburg County Community Concert on March 20th has been postponed.
- Cornwall VFD’s Trail Ride for March 21st has been cancelled.
- Boydton Volunteer Fire Department bingo cancelled for the next two weeks.
- Arrowhead Gun Club’s 4th Annual Youth Field Day that was scheduled for March 28th has been postponed.
- KARTS will suspend it’s Around Town Shuttle and Oxford Loop services effective March 18th. They have also suspended out of county trips to Wake, Durham and Orange counties until further notice. Regular daily services will continue.