I’ve been on the radio and in television entertainment for almost four decades and have enjoyed EVERY minute of it. I have NEVER met a stranger! Doing the morning show at US 98.3 is, without question, the most fun I've ever had in my broadcasting career. It's a blast every morning waking up Northern North Carolina and Southside Virginia with great Country music, news, weather, traffic, and FUN!
If you like Carolina Beach Music, join me and Big Allan D every Sunday (3pm-7pm) for our Beach Music Party "Carolina Ocean Drive." We've been fortunate to have been nominated for Best Beach Music Radio Show for the past three years and Best FM Beach Music DJ for the past six years by the Carolina Beach Music Association.
...and be sure to catch me out on the road singing with my band, The Konnection. We always love seeing new faces and old friends at our shows! Check our tour schedule at: www.thekonnectionband.com
Some of my favorites:
- Hobbies: Snow Skiing, Golf, NASCAR, Music, Cornhole, and anything that involves the BEACH!
- Favorite TV shows: NCIS, Two and a Half Men, Criminal Minds
- Favorite Authors: Stephen King, Edgar Allen Poe
- Favorite Movies: Urban Cowboy, Roadhouse, Taken
- Favorite Country Artists: George Strait, George Jones, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Vern Gosdin
- Favorite Music: Country, Beach, Southern Rock, Classic Rock, Classic R&B, Top 40
Last Songs Played
- Meanwhile Back At Mama's - Tim McGraw
- Best I Ever Had - Gary Allan
- American Kids - The Big Revival
- Night Train - Jason Aldean
- Runnin' Outta Moonlight - How Country Feels
- Come Back Song - Darius Rucker
- Yeah - Joe Nichols
- Boys 'Round Here - Blake Shelton and the Pistol Annies
- Carolina - Parmalee
- Drink To That All Night - Jerrod Niemann