Let Donna get you through your workday with the 52 Minute Music hours and the latest scoop from Nashville!
Donna Young brings many years radio experience to the middays of US 98.3. She's come full circle, so to speak, as she hosted middays in US 98.3's beginning. She's also worked in local radio since the late '80s, a lot of the time with US 98.3 afternoon host and Ops Manager Mike Elliott, as they co-hosted a morning show and a talk show in this market during the '90s.
Donna holds a Broadcast/Communications Degree from East Carolina University. She lives between Oxford and Kittrell with her husband, two children, three dogs, and one cat.
On the Air Menu
Warning: Parameter 1 to modMainMenuHelper::buildXML() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/us983/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/handler/callback.php on line 99
Last Songs Played
- Where It's At - Dustin Lynch
- You'll Think of Me - Keith Urban
- Talladega - Eric Church
- When She Says Baby - Jason Aldean
- Til It's Gone - Kenny Chesney
- Love Me Like You Mean It - Love Me Like You Mean It
- Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not - Thompson Square
- Yeah - Joe Nichols
- HOMEGROWN - DARIUS RUCKER
- Farmer's Daughter - Rodney Atkins