Let Donna get you through your workday with the 52 Minute Music hours and the latest scoop from Nashville!
Donna Young brings many years radio experience to the middays of US 98.3. She's come full circle, so to speak, as she hosted middays in US 98.3's beginning. She's also worked in local radio since the late '80s, a lot of the time with US 98.3 afternoon host and Ops Manager Mike Elliott, as they co-hosted a morning show and a talk show in this market during the '90s.
Donna holds a Broadcast/Communications Degree from East Carolina University. She lives between Oxford and Kittrell with her husband, two children, three dogs, and one cat.
Last Songs Played
- Stay - Here's to the Good Times
- Sober - Tornado
- Believe - Brooks & Dunn
- Fly Over States - My Kinda Party
- Crash My Party - Crash My Party
- The Man I Want to Be - The Man I Want to Be
- You Lie - Band Perry
- Goodnight Kiss - How Country Feels
- Anywhere with You - Barefoot Blue Jean Night
- Big Star - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems