US 98.3 CONTEST RULES
- Contestants must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Employees of US 98.3 or its parent company Lakes Media LLC or respective affiliates, client sponsors and their respective families are ineligible to win.
- Prizes that are not mailed must be picked up from Lakes Media Monday-Friday during the hours of 9:00 am-Noon or 2pm to 5pm.
- Winner must provide photo identification to claim their prize.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by US 98.3 Management ("Management").
- All prizes are awarded "as is." No change or conversion of prize for cash will be permitted.
- Date and time of promotion can change at anytime at the discretion of Management.
- All decisions by Management are final.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. Those winning a prize or prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
- If the prize is to be mailed, station does not maintain liability for damaged or lost prizes.
- Prizes will be forfeited or reassigned if not claimed within 30 days from date of winning.
- Contest/prize winners are not allowed to participate in any other comparable station contest for 30 days from the time of winning, unless qualifying for a larger station promotion or contest.
- In consideration of our allowing contest participation, contestants release station and associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for damages or injuries incurred while participation in any station radio contest or promotion.
- All contestants give US 98.3 and Lakes Media LLC exclusive right to use their name and /or any other likeness for promotional purposes.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for US 98.3 to disqualify the individual from participating in all current and future contests as well as forfeiture of any prizes won by fraudulent means.