Date: Monday, May 19, 2014 - 8:00 am
Repeat Event: Every Day until May 21, 2014
Tourism Ambassador Business Training Program
Free for businesses located in Mecklenburg County
Hosted by the Mecklenburg County Tourism Office
Business owners/managers and frontline staff invited to attend
When & Where:
Tuesday, May 19 from 10 am to Noon at the Estes Center in Chase City
Wednesday, May 20 from 10 am to Noon at the Enrichment Complex in Clarksville
Thursday, May 21 from 10 am to Noon at the Advanced Knowledge Center in South Hill
How Long? 2 Hours
How Much? FREE
What is it? Become a certified Mecklenburg County Tourism Ambassador through this program:
- Learn clear, memorable details about fun tourist attractions throughout the county
- Learn HOW to answer the question, "So what is there to do around here?"
- Learn more about the tourism industry and how you can profit form it
- Get a sneak preview of the upcoming official Mecklenburg Visitor's guide
- Network with other tourism business owners in your area
- Upon completion, receive a complimentary Tourism Ambassador window cling and official certificate of completion
What do I Need? You just need to bring yourself and a positive attitude.
Is this a Chamber event? No - all businesses in Mecklenburg County are welcom. Now attendees and existing tourism ambassadors encouraged to attend.